3101 Lake Farm Rd
Madison, WI 53711
REGISTER HERE (registration deadline is ten days prior, or February 18)
Note: registration is not yet open.
Building an Optimal Learning Environment
The three domains for an Optimal Learning Environment (OLE) are
- Provide Equitable, Culturally Responsive, and Rigorous Curriculum and Instruction
- Create Emotionally, Intellectually, and Physically Safe Environments
- Meet the Needs of Diverse Learners.
- self-assess their practice in OLE against the Danielson Framework:
- explore, through protocols, resources that might be useful in building an OLE
- create an action plan to implement one aspect of OLE in your classroom.
A light dinner is served at 4:30 pm; the seminar begins at 5:00 and ends at 7:00. It is free of charge to DCNTP members.