3101 Lake Farm Rd
Madison, WI 53711
REGISTER HERE (registration deadline is ten days prior, or Nov 11)
Building an Optimal Learning Environment
The three domains for an Optimal Learning Environment (OLE) are
- Provide Equitable, Culturally Responsive, and Rigorous Curriculum and Instruction
- Create Emotionally, Intellectually, and Physically Safe Environments
- Meet the Needs of Diverse Learners.
- self-assess their practice in OLE against the Danielson Framework:
- explore, through protocols, resources that might be useful in building an OLE
- create an action plan to implement one aspect of OLE in your classroom.
A light dinner is served at 4:30 pm; the seminar begins at 5:00 and ends at 7:00. It is free of charge to DCNTP members.