Add to Calendar
October 15, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Virtually Via Zoom
Free for DCNTP members
Building an Optimal Learning Environment
The three domains for an Optimal Learning Environment (OLE) are
- Provide Equitable, Culturally Responsive, and Rigorous Curriculum and Instruction
- Create Emotionally, Intellectually, and Physically Safe Environments
- Meet the Needs of Diverse Learners.
- self-assess their practice in OLE against the Danielson Framework:
- explore, through protocols, resources that might be useful in building an OLE
- create an action plan to implement one aspect of OLE in your classroom.