5301 Monona Drive Monona WI
A training and applied workshop for teams and individuals
Join DCNTP colleagues for a special training series as we develop ways to enhance team and individual growth
to create Optimal Learning Environments for students. Our learning together will explore team building
strategies, infusing anti racist practices into our teams, exploring how best to induct new team members, and
learning from our consortium colleagues.
● Explore the role of experienced educators in the on-boarding and on-going support of new team
● Build one’s individual capacity as a team member in keeping student needs at the center of our work.
● Consider and apply group development strategies and cooperative leadership to foster new teacher
growth and support students in their classrooms.
● Design a purposeful learning meeting that supports strong collaborative work.
When: Each session will be offered face-to-face at Monona Grove District Office and concurrently online.
Please commit yourself and your team to the series for the most effective learning experience.
● August 5, 2021, 9 A.M. – 3 P.M., Lunch will be provided. (In-person and virtual)
● October 20, 2021, 4:30 – 6:00 P.M. dialogue dinner and check-in
● March 8, 2022, 4:30 -6:00 P.M. dialogue dinner and next steps
Intended audience: Everyone! Individuals and/or team members interested in strengthening team development,
especially as teams prepare for any changes. Whole teams or individuals who support teams; experienced and
beginning educators serving on teams together; building- and district-level teams; and coaches, mentors, and
administrators who support teams.
Cost: $75 for all three meetings.
Trainers: Heather Lott, DCNTP Chair; Kathleen Doherty, MMSD Instructional Coach and DCNTP Trainer;
and Tom Howe, DCNTP Consultant