Instructional Coach Series (IC)
There is no prerequisite for IC-1, Instructional Coach Training One: Using Formative Assessment. After that, the prerequisite for each workshop in the series is the one before it.
- IC 1 Instructional Coach Training One: Using Formative Assessment, August 8-9
IC-1 Second session September 13-14
- IC 2 Instructional Coach Training Two: Effective Coaching Cycles, October 11-12
- IC 3 Instructional Coach Training Three: Analyzing Student Work to Inform Differentiated Instruction, December 6-7
- IC 4 Instructional Coach Training Four: Supporting Effective Instruction, February 7-8
It’s recommended that these be taken in order; however the only prerequisite for any of them is having taken all four workshops above.
- IC 5 Coaching for Equitable Instruction, October 25-26
- IC 6 Coaching in Complex Situations, November 29-30
- IC 7 Designing and Presenting Professional Learning, January 31-February 1
- IC 8 Coaching as Leadership, March 7-8
Instructional Coach Forums