Beginning Teacher Seminar Calendar for 2014-15
September 25, 2014 – First Aid in your First Month
November 6, 2014 – Assessing Student Learning
January 8, 2015 – PDP Part One
The last three seminars in 2015 will be held in two different locations:
- Candlewood Suites, 5421 Caddis Bend, Fitchburg
- Monona Grove School District Office, third floor, 5301 Monona Drive, Monona
Click on the date of the seminar you would like to attend for registration.
Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners
- Registration is closed for Thursday, February 5, Fitchburg
- Registration is closed for Monday, February 16, Monona
PDP Part Two
The seminars include a light dinner. There’s no charge, but please be sure to register one week prior to the seminar date so we can order the correct number of meals and have materials available.
These seminars for beginning teachers will:
- offer strategies for immediate classroom use
- provide PDP support
- enhance knowldege of Wisconsin Teacher Standards and Danielson’s Domains
- allow opportunities to connect and learn with and from other beginning teachers
The topics provide “just in time” learning, scheduled at specific points during the school year to provide ideas and resources that meet the needs of beginning teachers at those specific times in their first year.
For information about our facilitators: Facilitator Bios
If you have questions contact Shirley Smith
A complete listing of all our professional development events can be found here.